10 facts about both of us that you might not know already, just so you can get to know us a bit better.
Hattie’s up first..
1. I used to suck my thumb and smell a TY beanie baby called Giganto until I was about 15!
2. I have a scar on my left knee which I split open when I was 6 riding my bike.
3. I used to hate peanut butter and coffee but now they’re 2 of my favourite things.
4. I’ve been with Korey since I was 16.
5. I passed my driving and theory test first time.
6. I’m allergic to cats and horses.
7. My favourite food is spaghetti bologneise and garlic bread and my worst is mushrooms.
8. My first job was waitressing when I was 14.
9. My middle name is Annabelle.
10. I was born in Newcastle.
1. I have 2 different coloured eyes. One is green and brown and one is just green.
2. I went to boarding school for 2 years for sixth form.
3. I have a degree in philosophy and ethics.
4. I love singing classical and musical theatre, I have sang at lots of weddings.
5. My favourite food is pancakes and my worst is pate.
6. I’ve never been to a music festival.
7. I was bullied at high school and suffered from depression and anxiety.
8. I lived in Duabi for 1 year.
9. I first met Joe at boarding school.
10. I would love to have 3 children, 2 girls and a boy.
Hope you enjoyed the facts about us!
Please let us know what posts you like best and want to see more of!
Love M&H xx